Knowledge is Power - The Uncensored Free Speech Forum

This is a forum where everything can be discussed. As freedom is censored out of existence, this is a place where nothing is censored. This forum is your very own Total Free Speech Zone. Please enjoy and contribute as you will.

It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:33 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to newsfromatlantis

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM) and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: The Nazi Jews
Unread postPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:07 pm 

Thanks SF,that picture at the top of the red partisans along with german soldiers looks like its been doctored to me.The reflection of light is much darker on the german soldiers faces,whilst the red partisans faces are really well lit. If it was genuine surely the faces would be equally lit? The one at the bottom has a similar effect too. The Soviets made lots of doctored photographs for their propaganda efforts around that time.

Nice blog by the way,I particularly like your post on the leftists and how they behave.I have had similar experiences recently online.

That flag of the Serbian Police is very suspicious.I dont believe in the holocaust either,but I think Hitlers writings,speeches and actions were so un-jewlike,that if he did have jewish ancestry that would make him the mythical 'good jew'.He did make some bad decisions,especially with the leadership of the Iron Guard and in the Balkans,but this could well have been bad intelligence,there were plenty of traitors around him,even if slightly less than most political organisations.

It sounds like you have it even harder trying to get the truth out about the jews in Serbia than we do in the UK.

Profile Send private message  

Unread postPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:14 pm 

Yes,it was the 1941 picture at the top that I meant,if you look at the 2 Germans at the bottom of the picture,the light on their faces looks like it is coming from a different direction to the light on all the others faces,this is particularly evident on the red partisan sat to the right of them.Perhaps it is just the quality of the old picture.

For some reason I have to keep scrolling to the right to read your comments on this page,it is exceptionally wide,however I did have a good read of the Marx quote and one thing really stood out to me,not once is the word 'interest' used!It gives the impression that these are rich jews,due to them having a lot of wealth,when in reality they were rich jews due to usury and compound interest.This fits with the Marxist wish to cause class war and to get the peasants to hate all those who were rich,drawing no distinction between those who were rich due to hard work and innovation,and those who were rich due to the 'interest' scam.

There is also the comment about the Jesuits controlling the Pope,when in 1850 the pope borrowed 50 million francs from the Rothschilds and in 1857 the Pope pledged the entirety of Peter's pence as loan collateral to them.Clearly he was then subservient to the Rothschilds,not the Jesuits.It seems to me like Marx was deflecting attention away from 'interest' and 'usury' with this piece,as well as hiding the Jews control of the Pope.

Churchill was obviously compromised with the loan the Jews gave him,he changed from condemming the Jews as behind the red terror to forming an alliance with Stalin!What a traitor.

Your English is very good,so I expect you'd write a good book in your mother tongue.

Unread postPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:08 pm 

They would have to find out who you were first!

Unread postPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:20 pm 

'It is better to be united in truth
Than to be united in error.

It is better to tell the truth that hurts - then heals,
Than to tell a lie that heals then kills.

It is better to be hated for telling the truth,
Than to be loved for telling a lie.

It is better to ultimately win with the truth,
Than to temporarily succeed with a lie. '

- US State Senator Edwin Gochenour (1953 1999)