Knowledge is Power - The Uncensored Free Speech Forum

This is a forum where everything can be discussed. As freedom is censored out of existence, this is a place where nothing is censored. This forum is your very own Total Free Speech Zone. Please enjoy and contribute as you will.

It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:32 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to newsfromatlantis

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM) and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hitler the jew and the faked world war II
Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:18 am 

Conspiracies again. Have you got any solid fucking evidence?

Profile Send private message  

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:34 pm 
Site Admin

Helmsdale wrote:
Conspiracies again. Have you got any solid fucking evidence?

....noted

Helmsdale, our resident pro-jewish, anti-white, NWO shill....*shocker*....defends the jew Hitler

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:53 pm 

SerbdomFighter wrote:
The author needs to edit his text because the "I SS Panzer Corps Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler" and "II SS Panzer Corps" were two different forces. I think he was confused because the II SS Panzer Corps was renamed so, before it was called "I SS Panzer Corps". During the battle of Kursk there was the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler (the personal bodyguard force of Hitler) and the author was confused.

Yes, you are right. The guy was in fact talking about the "II SS Panzer Corps".

In fact the "II SS Panzer Corps" wasn't called "I SS Panzer Corps" before. It was called "SS-Panzer-Generalkommando". But in June or July 1943, it seems that new names were given to some Panzer corps. Thus, "SS-Panzer-Generalkommando" became "II SS Panzer Corps".

What is confusing is that in the "II SS Panzer Corps", there was the "1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler". So, when the guy talks about the "I SS Panzer Corps Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler", and you see there wasn't any corps with this name at Kursk, you can make the confusion and think that he was in fact talking about the "1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler". Which then becomes odd, since you don't see very well how just a division could have had such an impact on a battle.

And when you learn that, indeed, the "1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler" was sent to Italy (and not the other divisions of the "II SS Panzer Corps". They were supposed to go there, but finally they stayed in Russia), it reinforces this idea that he was indeed talking about the 1st division and not the corp.

However, the guy was right about the fact that the "I SS Panzer Corps" was sent to Italy. In fact, this corp was created the 26 of July (1943) in Germany, at Lichterfelde. And it contained among other divisions, the "1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler" (which had been disconnected from "II SS Panzer Corps" just after Kursk). Of course, it adds to the confusion.

So, we can resume the case like this.

The guy was talking in fact about the "II SS Panzer Corps". So, the supermen of the "II SS Panzer Corps" broke through the three defensive lines (not height) of the Soviet army and were on the verge of succeeding into winning the battle. Then Hitler came, and although Von Manstein begged him to give him reinforcements, he decided to stop the assault. He then disconnected the "1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler" from the "II SS Panzer Corps" and sent it to Italy after having incorporated it into the newly created "I SS Panzer Corps". But the other divisions of the "II SS Panzer Corps" stayed in Russia.

So, the fact that the "1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler" was sent in Italy isn't very important (and a part of it came back in Russia after nov 1943). What is important is the fact that Hitler stopped the assault. Then it didn't matter anymore that this or that division was still in Russia or not. And what is important is the fact that he stopped the assault whereas with some reinforcement, the "II SS Panzer Corps" was on the point of winning the battle.

And the other important fact is that Hitler decided then to pass in defensive mode. Thus, of course Germany couldn't win anymore. And such a fact (a corp being able to win the battle against the will of Hitler, and of the Jewish leaders) couldn't happen anymore also.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 am 

SerbdomFighter wrote:
But where is it written that on Manstein asked Hitler to give him reinforcements? I found in Wikipedia that he wanted to fight to end but the attack was stopped at the end. Only that and I'm ready about Kursk.

I found it on the French page of Wikipedia about the battle of Kursk. It says :

"Von Manstein asks Hitler for reinforcements to pursue the operation...

...Despite his supplications to continue, Hitler decides to stop the Citadel operation on July the 13. A decisive turn is then crossed, Hitler passing then in defensive mode on the East front.
"

On the English version of Wikipedia about Kursk, the words are not as strong, but it let understand that Von Manstein wanted sorely to continue the battle and believed in its chances of success.

"Von Manstein attempted to dissuade him, arguing that Zitadelle was on the brink of victory: "on no account should we let go of the enemy until the mobile reserves which he had committed were decisively beaten". In an unusual reversal of their roles, Hitler gave von Manstein a few more days to continue the offensive, but on 17 July, he ordered a withdrawal and canceled the operation."

Of course, this what is said by official historians. Von Manstein was most probably a Mason or a Jew himself (his face is Jewish and his real name was Erich von Lewinski, a Jewish name). So, maybe all this was never really said by Manstein. Or if it was said, it was just for the facade.

Von Manstein was also the strategist of Hitler for the French campaign, with, what a hazard, Blumentritt (another Jewish name) and a certain Von Tresckow.

Last edited by Hexzane on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:51 am 

What we can also think, is that winning all the initial battles in less than one or two months was probably made to prevent people and thus jews to flee. If Germans had advanced more slowly, jews could have fled toward the back of the front and so could have escaped the Germans. But by taking Yugoslavia in ten days, Poland in one month (plus with Soviets attacking them on the east and Slovakia on the south), France in one month, a large part of the Soviet territory (they lost 40 % of their population) in one or two months, the jews were trapped in places then controlled by Germans. Thus, Germans could gather many of them into camps. As there was probably a certain number of jews in the Soviet army, the enormous quantity of Soviet prisoners made at the beginning of the war also allowed Germans to capture many of them.

So, the idea of the blitzkrieg was probably not invented by military minds, but by Jewish leaders in order to justify the very quick victories of Hitler at the beginning. And when they didn't need anymore that Hitler wins, suddenly, it was said that the blitzkrieg was not efficient anymore.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:29 am 

Then we can also think that the stupid attacks at the beginning of the WWI by French generals were a part of the Jewish plan and thus were made on purpose (the position of French generals was not far from "attack at all cost", which led to enormous losses). With all the losses in the French army, because of this stupid strategy, it was possible to justify after the war that the French government and so the French army would then adopt the opposite one : a purely defensive strategy. A purely defensive strategy which would explain why the powerful French army wouldn't be able to invade quickly Germany during the war against Poland. And this would explain also the quick defeat of France against Germany (France strategy being presented as outdated compared with the blitzkrieg strategy). This strategy, and the trauma of WWI (giving peace movements an important influence), also explained a big part of the passiveness of France about the remilitarization of Germany by Hitler.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:40 am 

Anyone who thinks Hitler was a Jew and WWII was "faked" is either purposely stirring shit or he is one helluvan ignorant fool.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:21 pm 

SerbdomFighter wrote:
BTW, the both Admins of this forum (Rufus and SonofSaxon) also believe that Hitler was a Jew.

Oh, you've convinced me now. If they believe it, it must be true!

/sarcasm

But seriously, it's hilarious how often you call your theories 'true', and your interpretations 'evidence' and everyone who doesn't accept your version as blind, stupid or both. It's the only thing you do, and it doesn't make your little fantasy any more 'true'. It's just your deranged version of history, based on hatred, misinterpretations and an unhealthy belief in every available conspiracy theory about the subject. That you used to support the Jews doesn't help your story either.

Hitler wasn't a Jew and he wasn't controlled by Jews. They did however directly or indirectly control most of the forces that fought against Nazi Germany.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:22 pm 

Lasher wrote:
Anyone who thinks Hitler was a Jew and WWII was "faked" is either purposely stirring shit or he is one helluvan ignorant fool.

Hear hear.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:37 pm 

[quote="SerbdomFighter"]This is what neo-Marxists would say (to me) if I say that Stalin was a Jew. They ignore my proofs and push only their agenda in order to protect Stalin.

What "proofs?" I have seen no proof that Stalin was a Jew, although he was married to, I believe, three Jewesses, which makes him suspect, but suspicion isn't proof. I would like to have that proof.

The so-called "National Bolsheviks" claim that it's Jewish propaganda that Stalin was a Jew. Interesting, this is what neo-Nazis would say if somebody say that Hitler was a Jew.

What is a "National Bolshevik?" There is less proof that Hitler was a Jew than there is that Stalin was. It certainly IS Jewish propaganda to say that Hitler was a Jew, but since Stalin was put into power by Jews, he IS suspect.[/color]

Many nationalists from western Europe consider Hitler as hero, while people from eastern Europe (especially Slavic countries) hate Hitler because of his crimes.

There are people all over the world who consider Hitler as a hero, and also people all over who hate him. But I submit that it was Hitler's aim not to win any popularity contests, but to rid his land of the Jewish virus that was polluting and contaminating it.

Especially we Serbs hate Hitler because he murdered 1-2 million of us

Do you have any documentation of that? It is my belief that Adolf Hitler never personally murdered anyone except possibly the enemy in WWI where he won the Iron Cross Medal, first and second class, for his bravery in combat.

and what only few Serbs know is that he COLLABORATED with Yugoslav communists (who were all Jews,

Do you have any documentation of this absurdity? He also "collaborated" with Stalin with a non-aggression pact before launching Operation Barbarossa.

including the school comrade of Hitler, Tito, the head of the Yugoslav communists).

I'm sure Hitler had no choice in who his schoolmates were.

The only great disadvantage of this Hitler hate is that people believe that the communists were the good guys (now only few people) or believe that Jews were victims of the Nazi regime.

Jews made themselves victims of the Third Reich. International Jewry declared (economic) war on Germany before 1939.

I used to be a supporter of Jews (because of my hate to Hitler) but it was Hitler who woke me about Jewish problem. It began when I heard the first time about the Nazi-Zionist collaboration, the Haavara agreement. The Nazi-Soviet agreement is also a sign of collaboration with Jewish powers

It was, in fact, a ploy to allow the Third Reich easy victory in the West without any interference from Russia. Operation Barbarossa was already on the agenda.

(I believed at first that Bolsheviks were Jews, later then Hitler).

Then you believed right. The leadership of the Bolshevists were virtually all Jews who used non-Jews to fight and die for their cause just as they are using American young people to do their fighting and dying in the Middle East today.

Today there are two main thinking about Hitler, the first one is that Hitler was a monster and mass-murder who murdered 6 million Jews. The other one is that Hitler was a hero who (really) wanted to fight against the Jewish power and the holocaust is a myth. Both theories are true and lies and that's why it exists a front between that, Hitler is actually the center of the past and because of him the world changed.

But not enough - yet.

Many nationalists and neo-Nazis hate it to hear that Hitler was a Jew but I'm not fault why it's true. I must accept the fact that Slobodan Milosević was a Mason who had to lead Yugoslavia in order to let it destroy it. At the end he was even killed in prison (because he was actually only a stupid Gentile). Many Serbian nationalists don't like it to hear that Milosević was a Mason, but he was one. His father (who was a Serbian Orthodox Christian Deacon) committed suicide because his own son was a Mason.

How tragic.

If people say that Hitler was a Jew and have even good facts and proofs, then other people should give a chance to check it out.

I will be glad to check it out if you will post your source of information.

In "white supremacist" forums I would be banned if I try to explain about the truth of Hitler. While these "white nationalists" scream FREE SPEECH RIGHTS, they would ban me because of my theory.

You must have never tried to post anti-Zionist information on leftist, Zionist, Jewish sites; there is where the real banning of truth exists.

A great example for "free speech right", I wonder why it's a such need to delete such topics in these pages.

Ask your Jewish friends that question.

If it's really propaganda, they it wouldn't be a need to delete it. In the other forum where I'm active, we don't delete any topics, even if it's a massive of lies.

What is the name of that site?

BTW, the both Admins of this forum (Rufus and SonofSaxon) also believe that Hitler was a Jew.

Everyone should have a right to his opinion, even if it is a mistaken one.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next