Knowledge is Power - The Uncensored Free Speech Forum

This is a forum where everything can be discussed. As freedom is censored out of existence, this is a place where nothing is censored. This forum is your very own Total Free Speech Zone. Please enjoy and contribute as you will.

It is currently Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:33 pm

All times are UTC

Welcome
Welcome to newsfromatlantis

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to communicate privately with other members (PM) and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hitler the jew and the faked world war II
Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:12 am 

Another discrepancy about Hitler and the nazis, is that you almost don't have any book about the jews and their plots, or about Freemasons.

Nazis were in power during 12 years (between 1933 and 1945), and there is almost not even one book about the subject.

Whereas if Hitler and the nazis had been for real, we should have dozens of very well documented books, edited in hundred of thousand of copies, all traduced in many languages.

But if Hitler and the top ranked nazis were in fact jews, it becomes completely normal.

Profile Send private message  

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm 

We can also think that the first bombing of London was not accidental at all. It was made on purpose. The goal was probably to make English people more radical, to harden them and to justify even more a fight to the death. Without this first bombing and after that, the vicious circle which took place (English bombing Berlin, and thus Hitler allowing bombing of London), it would have been harder to justify this. It would have been a war with only a some few military losses, mostly aviators. To far from people. With bombings, they were affected in their flesh.

We can also notice that the continual bombing of England, even it it was in reprisal of the bombing of Berlin, is quite illogical with the answer Jewish sayanims give when you talk about Dunkirk. They say that Hitler was someone who was dominated by his feelings. And they add that he admired England and thus wanted to spare it the most possible in order to be able to make peace with it. But, only three months after Dunkirk, he decides to bomb them on a regular basis instead of negotiating with English government about this problem. It doesn't make sense.

About this, we can also wonder why did Hitler attack England in the first place ? He was supposed to spare England the most possible, in order to make peace with them. England couldn't attack Germany. But what does he do ? He attack it with his air force as soon as July ! One month before, he let them flee. And then, he attack them.

Maybe he didn't tolerate to be disappointed. But then, why didn't he attack Spain, since Franco, who owed him so much, chose to stay neutral, which was an enormous betrayal ?

The accident of the bombing of London also allowed to explain the change in the Hitler's strategy. Without this accident, there was no reason for the English government to decide the bombing of Berlin, and then, for Hitler to allow the regular bombing of England instead of still attacking airports and radars. And if Hitler hadn't change his strategy, probably that the English air force would have been obliterated. And then, it would have been difficult to explain why Hitler wouldn't have tried to invade England.

Last edited by Hexzane on Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for posting this information hexzane. I have not yet finished reading all your posts in this thread yet, but plan on doing so shortly.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:29 am 

SerbdomFighter wrote:
He placed good informations. Hexzane could be a great historian like Eustace Mullins.

Thanks a lot. And I think both of you could also be great historians.

Quote:
Can you or anybody else explain better the content? With "channel" it means the English channel, right? Does the content mean that Hitler didn´t plan a trap for British naval in order to bomb these?

Yes, it's that. The channel is the English channel (so the part of the Atlantic sea between France and England). And yes, the content means that. The guy who thought that had a very good idea. Indeed, if Hitler had tried to invade England by sea, England would have been obliged to send the Royal Navy. And the RN would have been destroyed by the Luftwaffe. Of course, it would have been much easier if the RAF would have been obliterated before. But Germany was on the verge of doing that.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:46 am 

SerbdomFighter wrote:
Back to the topic about USSR: I´m sure you heard that there are theories that Stalin wanted to invade Germany and that was the reason to invade Soviet Union. I have two facts that disproves that. 1. Stalin killed ten of thousands of his best officers and generals between 1936 and 1940, including his best Soviet Marshall Mikhail Tukhachevsky who had the title "red Napoleon". 2. Stalin got many warnings from his spies and he "ignored" all these, I think he threated even everybody with execution for spreading this information. I think there is a third option: Stalin refused two Soviet plans to kill Hitler: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... l#comments

Yes I heard about that. Your two arguments are brillant. I will use them.

I have another one. USSR retreated during around 6 months. During the first month, German forces advanced like a hot knife through butter. They had advanced of at least 500 km in only one month, with gigantic losses from Russian forces. If USSR had been on the verge of an invasion of Germany, they would never have been so surprised and they would never have retreated so much and so quickly.

I think this theory is intended to nationalist people. You don't heard about this outside nationalist circles. As nationalists are quite clever, and well informed about Hitler, they are especially likely to see the discrepancies about the attack of the Soviet Union. They could think that the attack was stupid, since you don't attack on two fronts at the same time. So, they could start to think and to come to the idea that Hitler was in fact a traitor. Personally, this is one of the discrepancies which has pushed me to have huge doubts about Hitler (with Dunkirk, the fact that Germany was already controlled by jews and that they wouldn't have lost the control so easily, or the deportation of jews whereas he didn't have any intention of killing them, which is then absurd, or the fact that he considered Slavic people as inferior, whereas most of them are pure Whites, etc...). With this idea of USSR being on the point of attacking Germany, jews can suppress this discrepancy. But of course jews don't spread this idea outside nationalist circles, since then, ordinary people would start to think that Hitler wasn't so bad after all.

Of course, then, you fall on the three discrepancies you an I have found. But most people, even in nationalist circles, won't think this far.

Unread postPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:05 am 

As I mentioned it in my last message, the ideas of Hitler about Slavic people is another big discrepancy.

Hitler said in "Mein Kampf" that Slavs were inferior people. This is why he chose to get the vital space (lebensraum) for Germany in Slavic countries. The problem is that it is ridiculous. Slavs are among the whitest people. If he had been logical, he would have chosen to take the countries of less white nations, like Italy, or east and south Balkan countries.

Ok, maybe when you go far to the East, some Russians are more mixed with Asians. But the Slavic countries which are close to Germany (so those which would have been invaded by Germany to get the greater lebensraum) are those of the west, so the countries where there is the whitest Slavs. So, it would have been the whitest Slavs he would have thrown out of their countries in order to have a bigger vital space for Germany. So instead of throwing out Italian or people from the east or south of Balkans, he, the so-called champion of the white race, would have thrown out much whiter people. It doesn't make any sense.

But it makes completely sense if he was a jew working for greater Jewish leaders who wanted to create Israel. They needed Hitler to capture jews of Russia, and also, to trap in the future Soviet empire (so the one controlling the east and the center of Europe) jews from other European countries. So, he had to say this absurdity to justify later the invasion of USSR.

Last edited by Hexzane on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:08 am 

SerbdomFighter wrote:
To the English channel: The person wrote that Hitler "refused" to feign an attack in order to lure the British naval in a trap so that they would be destroyed by Luftwaffe. That means that there was a plan to feign an attack. But I find no informations about this, you maybe? Only about that thing and I´m finished with the topic about the battle of Britain.

You are right. I didn't notice this detail about the use of the word "refused". In fact, I assumed that the guy meant that Hitler didn't even imagine a plan like that ; or that by "refused", he meant that Hitler refused the attack plan of Britain ; and thus even a feigned attack (so a feigned version of this plan). Maybe there was really a plan like that. But I never heard of it. This is why I assumed it was a sort of misuse of language.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:33 am 

We can think that Hitler's antislavism allowed to justify some behaviors and to avoid some discrepancies or problems. This is why, even if it leads to the big discrepancy I mentioned before, antislavism was chosen against other theories which could have also been used to justify the war against USSR (and thus, the gathering of jews in camps) : the main one being anti-communism.

First, antislavism could be used to justify a very rude behavior against Slavic populations. This allowed to avoid too many rallies from Ukrainian and Russian people. Having a rude behavior allowed to calm down the enthusiasm of Russians, Ukrainian, etc..., for Hitler and Germany. If Hitler had said that he was just fighting communism, and hadn't had a rude behavior against natives, maybe he could have had many of them joining his forces. And having too many people rallying to Germany could eventually have been dangerous for the Jewish leaders plan.

Of course, it also contributed to make Hitler pass as a bloodthirsty mad guy. If he had been only anti-communist he would have been less the ultimate bad guy in the mind of people. Antislavism was another thing which allowed Jewish leaders to present Hitler as absolute evil.

It was also coherent with the rest of his politic of annexation. He had to invade other European countries from the center and east of Europe. And this couldn't be justified by anti-communism. Of course, for some of them, there was also strategical justifications. But antislavism was an explanation which could be add to these ones.

About Poland's invasion, if Hitler had sustained the idea of pure anti-communism, it would have made less sense. Of course, he could still justify it by the idea of west of Poland being in fact a German land, or by a politic of power. But still, it would have been less consistent. Because people could have then said that there was no real reason to invade Poland. People could have thought that Germany should have use Poland as an ally against USSR. With antislavism, it was easier. It was not presented as the main reason of the invasion, but it was one of them.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:45 am 

Another discrepancy about Hitler and the nazis, is that you almost don't have any book about the jews and their plots, or about Masons.

Nazis were in power during 12 years (between 1933 and 1945), and there is almost not even one book about the subject.

Whereas if Hitler and the nazis had been for real, we should have dozens of very well documented books, edited in hundred of thousand of copies, all traduced in many languages.

But if Hitler and the top ranked nazis were in fact jews, it becomes completely normal.

Last edited by Hexzane on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 am 

There is also a discrepancy about the attack of Poland from USSR. I mean, about the attack itself.

Poland was already controlled by jews. And so was USSR. So, why would a jewish controlled USSR would invade a jewish controlled Poland ? And this, with the help of another country (Germany), controlled by a complete antisemite. All this leading to the increase of the forces of the antisemitic Germany and the weakening of the jewish camp. This is completely absurd.

But not absurd at all if the entire world war II was staged and faked.

This is also why Jewish leaders needed that Stalin (presented officially as a gentile) takes the power and throws out jews from it (so an antisemitic politics). This allowed to suppress this discrepancy.

But even then, it is still absurd, since jews don't abandon the power so easily. It would have been impossible for only one man to steal the power to absolute bloodthirsty, merciless and paranoid jews, who had the complete control of USSR.

PS : and, of course, leaving the official history, we know that Stalin was in fact a jew himself. So, there was no reason for him to expel jews from the power. And he had no reason, as a jew, to invade Poland with the help of Germany.

This is also why jewish sayanims on the forums defend inch by inch the idea that Stalin was a Gentile. If they admitted that Stalin was a jew, the discrepancy of Stalin invading Poland and expelling jews from power could be found by guys with a critical mind.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next